A library's primary raison d'etre is to obtain and make available resources that support your research, teaching, and learning. We have spent many years building a great collection that includes books, journals, patents, standards, newspapers, music, films, maps, government documents, manuscripts, and rare books. I thought you'd like to see some numbers that show how much our collections are used. These numbers are for FY11, July 2010-June 2011.
- Print items circulated from MSEL: 154,044
- Eisenhower Express, books delivered: 7,424
- Eisenhower Express, articles scanned: 6,197
- E-Reserves: 22,383 PDFs posted for 932 courses
- Print reserves were checked out 8,510 times
- Interlibrary Loan borrowed 17,303 items from other libraries for JHU patrons
- Interlibrary Loan loaned 12,304 items to other libraries
So, be sure to use our resources to your heart's content. Providing you what you need to succeed is what we're all about...you can count on it, AH HA HA HA HA!