Publishing Opportunities Workshop for Graduate Students and New Faculty
Please join us Friday afternoon, October 23d, from 1:00 - 4:00 pm in Levering's Great Hall, for a workshop sponsored by The Johns Hopkins University Press and The Sheridan Libraries.
- How can a publisher help me turn my dissertation into a book?
- What should I look for in a journal publisher?
- What is Open Access and how might it impact me?
- And what about copyright?
Publishers and librarians will present on these topics, allowing plenty of time for questions and discussion. Coffee will be available. Please register if you plan to attend.
- NYT TimesSelect Now Free to Students, Faculty and Staff
- Publishing? Know your rights.
- Welcome, Research Experience for Undergraduates Students!
- Register for a RefWorks Workshop
- Welcome New and Returning Students