It’s now easier than ever to request and pickup library materials from the Milton S. Eisenhower Library with the launch of an online registration tool to schedule a pickup time slot.
- Request items for pickup at MSE Library in the library catalog using your JHED ID and password.
- Receive a notification email your items are ready for pickup and click on the link to schedule your pickup appointment. Please do not come to the library before receiving a notification.
- Due to heavy demand, the current wait time between requesting library materials and receiving them is approximately two weeks. Please plan ahead as much as possible.
- On the day of your scheduled pickup appointment, library staff will check out the items to you, put them in a paper bag labeled with your name, and place the bag on a book cart located at the east entrance vestibule of MSEL.
- When you arrive at the library, grab your bagged items from the book cart and take them with you.
- Please comply with on-campus safety requirements, including wearing a face covering and keeping six feet between you and others. If you notice another person in the library entrance, remain outside until they have departed.
To protect the safety of staff, the library is operating at minimal staffing levels with workflows modified to allow for social distancing and the required 24-hour quarantine of library materials. We thank you for your patience with any delays or inconvenience.
For complete guidance, please visit the Sheridan Libraries Borrow and Request Materials page.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.