Think again! While the librarians in the Eisenhower Library are all subject specialists, we are also “generalists” and need to help patrons in any and all fields of study, because we all spend time each week in the Research Consultation Office on M Level.
How do we cover every topic under the sun? We rely on each other and on the fabulous online guides we’ve made. The many research guides available from the libraries homepage are not only helpful for you, our patrons, but crucial to us as we field the hodgepodge of questions we receive from you.
We use them to answer questions like:
- How to find images for your research paper, book, or oral presentation
- What the heck are “peer-reviewed” articles?
- How do I find data and statistics?
- The many facets of business research, including:
- How can I get access to an article I found?
- How can I find book reviews?
- Where do I start for my bio-mechanical engineering project?