The Visual Resources Collection (VRC) and Sheridan Libraries Special Collections are pleased to announce the addition of several new collections to our Johns Hopkins Digital Collections in JSTOR. For example, Monuments of Greek and Roman Antiquity, Bruckmann Verlag comprises historic publications from 1888-1912 by Bruckmann Verlag and documents significant painting and sculpture of ancient Greece and Rome from a number of European museums.
Now is a great time to start exploring our image collections in JSTOR—Artstor is moving to JSTOR! The Artstor website will be retired as of August 1, 2024. Most of Artstor’s 2.5 million+ images are already available on the JSTOR platform. While you can still access Artstor, you are also able to log into JSTOR with your Artstor credentials. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact JSTOR Support (email@example.com). To learn more about the transition, visit the Artstor on JSTOR welcome page.
- The VRC’s image collection: JHU Visual Resources Collection
- Johns Hopkins Archaeological Museum
- Special Collections:
- “Dreyfus Affair” Collection
- Chinese Public Health Campaign Slides 1950s-70s
- Collection of Middle East-inspired Sheet Music
- Monuments of Greek and Roman Antiquity, Bruckmann Verlag
- Papyri Collection, from Oxyrhynchus and Fayum
- Special Collections Highlights, including the library’s Chinese Cultural Revolution Poster Collection
- The Virginia Fox Stern Center for the History of the Book in the Renaissance
- Votes and Petticoats: Postcards
- Women of the Book
For more information about our collections in JSTOR visit the Johns Hopkins Digital Collections page on the VRC’s research guide. New images and new collections are being added on a regular basis. Is there something you would like to see in our collections? Email the VRC!