Researching market plans? Key business ratios? Mergers and acquisitions? Industry overviews? Don’t know where to begin? Never fear – our Business Research Guide is here!
Of course, you may always ask a librarian for help in person, via email, twitter, or even by texting us – but, you can also get a really good head-start by exploring the many tools we have on the Business Research Guide. To tell the truth, it’s what THIS humanities librarian uses when helping a business student at the reference desk. Trust me, it’s great.
What are some of the things you’ll find?
- An extensive list of databases to help you identify articles and reports in all subfields of business and economics
- Advice about (and resources to find) case studies
- Breaking news in the field
- Information about privately-held companies
- Patent and trademark information
- And, a lot more!
Oh, and to answer the questions posed above in the first paragraph – there are lots of helpful resources about market plans, business ratios, mergers and acquisitions, and industry overviews! You name it, we’ve got it! So, stop reading this blog and get down to business!