I mean, just look at this list!
- Text us – 410-692-8874
- Tweet us
- E-mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org OR e-mail your librarian
- Search our FAQs – on the home page, type a word or two into the box under “Ask a Librarian”
- Send us your question – on the home page, click the “Ask” button
- Write to us on Facebook
- Put a note into the Suggestion Box on M level by the elevators or C level near the stairs. Your comments and our replies are posted right there.
- Call us! 410-516-8335
- Stop by in person – we always love seeing you!
- Write a suggestion on our blog
You’re reading the blog right now, so bravo to you for knowing that it’s pretty awesome. There’s something new almost every weekday — you’ll gasp; you’ll be mesmerized; you’ll be informed; you’ll be smarter and more interesting.
One more thing: We answer you, and quickly, too, during most hours of the day. There’s someone at the other end of all of these contact mechanisms who cares about every single one of your communications. So go ahead and talk to us; we’re listening!