Now we need your help (yes, you!) to spread the word. Only 9 savvy and knowledgeable JHU authors have received money from the JH Libraries Open Access Promotion Fund. There should be more! Authors supported by NIH grants HAVE to make sure their articles are freely available to all within 12 months of publication.
The awardees (so far) are:
- Dr. Michael Barone, Pediatrics, SoM in BMC Medical Education
- Dr. Stephan Ehrhardt, Epidemiology, SPH in PLoS ONE
- John Kim, Biomedical Engineering, WSE in Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
- Dr. Larisa Tereshchenko, Cardiology, SoM in PLoS ONE
- Dr. Rajat Mittal, Mechanical Engineering, WSE in PLoS ONE
- Jessica Mavadia, Biomedical Engineering, SoM in Biomedical Optics Express
- Dr. Greg Bowman, Biophysics, KSAS in Nucleic Acids Research (twice!)
- Allison Chambliss, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, WSE in Scientific Reports
- Dr. Kay Dickersin, Epidemiology, SPH in PLoS Medicine
So spread the word! And help us truly make JHU a place of Knowledge for the World.