No, not for homework. For pleasure! Here are the most popular books from our McNaughton Collection of Current Popular Fiction and Non-Fiction this semester. Drum roll please.
- What the Dead Know, Laura Lippman
- I am America (and so can you!), Stephen Colbert
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto, Michael Pollan
- On Chesil Beach, Ian McEwan
- A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J. K. Rowling
New additions are added to the McNaughton book shelves on M level each week so make sure to stop by.