Users of LexisNexis (LN) Academic are in for some changes! The redesigned LexisNexis debuted in August. New features include:
- An EasySearch Form allowing for natural language searching and the ability to search across multiple sources
- PowerSearch form supporting full LexisNexis query language and the ability to create ad hoc combined sources
- Ability to display results by categories, sources, subjects and additional options via the clustering feature
- Enriched business sources including Company Dossier for a picture of a companyâ€™s structure, financial health, brands, competitors and more
- Shepardâ€™s Citations expanded to cover all federal and state court
- Export citations to RefWorks
The redesign only applies to LexisNexis Academic. The other databases in the LN family, Congressional, Statistical, State Capital, etc. remain unchanged.
A tutorial overview is also available.