- Find out who your liaison librarian is. Whether you’re a grad student and need to meet the librarian for your department, or an undergrad writing a paper on a particular subject, there is a librarian who is assigned to you.
- Set up your Interlibrary Loan account. Find a book we don’t own, or an article in a journal we don’t have? You can request nearly anything from our Interlibrary Loan department. And all you need to do is click on the Request Form and register.
- Configure your laptop to use in the library, for research and for printing.
- Start to follow MSEL on Facebook and Twitter.
- Start using RefWorks to organize your research.
Now you’ll have time for those exercise classes and cooking all those healthy meals!