Do you miss great coffee? Great news! Beginning Monday, March 15, the Daily Grind’s BLC Café in the Brody Learning Commons will be open to current Johns Hopkins faculty, staff, and students for grab-and-go food and drink.
Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday – Sunday, 10am to 4pm
- Order and pay online only. All orders and payments must be placed in advance through blccafe.com. The full menu will be available with a limited supply of sandwiches and salads. The beverage refill program will not be offered at this time.
- Orders will be ready in as little as 5 minutes. Arrive for contactless pick-up approximately 5 minutes after the order is placed, or as otherwise noted on the order confirmation screen.
- Don’t forget your J-Card. Access to the BLC for café order pickup will require the use of J-Card-enabled doors.
- No eating and drinking in library buildings. All food and drink must be consumed outside of the Brody Learning Commons, including the café space, and the Milton S. Eisenhower Library.
- JHNeedsU. Customers must comply with the university’s COVID-19 campus health and safety guidelines at all times.
We are more than overjoyed to see you again at Brody Café!