The JHU Graduate and Postdoctoral Professional Development Consortium is offering their second annual Professional Development Day!
This is a FREE, full-day series of events featuring:
- 8 one-hour sessions covering a wide range of professional development skills (including 1 from the library about uniquely identifying yourself as an academic author).
- 9 twenty-minute mini-workshops on many topics (including 1 from the library on preprints).
- Free lunch, professional headshots, resurme reviews, and mini-massages are also available! Plus a chance to network with student groups and JHU professional development offices (and the library).
This event is open to all JHU graduate students and postdocs. Participants can attend workshops for the entire day or attend the workshops of their choosing. Participants will indicate their session preferences as part of their registration. (I hope you choose one from the library!)
- November 8
- JHSPH Building, 615 N. Wolfe St.
- Register: bit.ly/JHUPDday
I hope to see you there!