It’s the beginning of the fall semester, and there are so many exciting events going on! Your library’s events will make you happy and more productive, so you should definitely fit them in.
E-books for Academics
- Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Time: 4:00-5:00 PM
- Where: Eisenhower Library, Q Level (the top floor), Center for Educational Resources (CER)
- About: The JHU libraries have 1 million e-books! Bring your tablets, e-readers, or any mobile device that you use to read books. Find out which e-books can/can’t be downloaded directly to your e-device, and practice while a librarian is there to help.
- NOTE: Minimum of 6 required.
PubMed for Undergrads
- Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Time: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Where: Eisenhower Library, M Level, in the computer room next to the big Circulation Desk
- About: PubMed has research about topics in medicine, instrumentation, bioethics, the health of demographic groups, and everything else that YOU need. This will be a step-by-step review of how to get the most out of this amazing database, with time to practice while a librarian is there to help.
- NOTE: Minimum of 8 required.