Last year I reviewed 2010 by walking through the months. This year I thought I’d explore our 2011 blog posts by category. The categories you see on the right are links; you can look at all our posts about apps or hours just by clicking. There are also individual RSS feeds for our categories. If there’s a library-related topic we’re not addressing in our blog, please let us know! We can always add categories.
Below are the first or second posts in 2011 for each category. A post can have multiple categories assigned, so I moved to the second post if one was already listed.
- Apps – Pop Quiz: What is a TEAMSPOT?
- Ask Your Librarian – Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
- Construction Update – Spring (Semester) has Sprung
- Data and Statistics – Numbers, Numbers, Who’s got the Numbers?
- Events and Exhibits – Spring Workshops Announced
- Hopkins – Newbie Librarian Learns the Ropes at JHU
- Hours – Special Hours for Midterms
- Learn the Library – Life in the Fast Lane: Intersession 2011
- Library Hardware and Software – Getting Acquatined with ArcGIS 10
- Movies – Top Hopkins Picks in 2010
- Online Resources – Remembering Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Publishing – Nature following PLoS? What next?
- Science and Engineering – Landolt-Bornstein, and then some!
- Special Collections – The Raven’s Shadow
- Staff Picks – Columbia Gazetteer of the World is Now Online
- Tech Tips – Is That All There Is?