You’re a graduate student, the time has come, you can’t put it off any longer—it’s time to think about your dissertation. Like your advisor, your librarian is here to help in this process. Below are some resources you’ll find useful:
- Dissertations and Theses – A database of dissertations and master’s theses, with full-text of dissertations from 1997 onward. You may find that some dissertations are embargoed at the request of their authors.
- Sheridan Libraries Research Guides – We hope that you’ve already been using these! Recommended online and print resources for your field of study with your librarian’s contact information.
- Citing Sources – To get you started with the style guide of your choice.
- RefWorks and Zotero – Guides to two citation management systems.
- Guidelines for the Preparation of Dissertations and Theses – Requirements from the Graduate Board, Johns Hopkins University.
Is there an essential resource we’re missing that will help? Recommend a purchase to your librarian!