You know those famous duos who work so well together, right? Batman and Robin, Han and Chewie, Lucy and Ethel. Everyone knows them. Well, get ready to add another duo to that list: the Information Desk and Research Consultation Office (RCO) in Eisenhower Library.
Start at the Information Desk, and they'll help you with questions like:
- Do you have this particular book or journal?
- How do I print or scan?
- Where is call number N6494.A7 C49 2013 QUARTO?
- How do I request a book from the Libraries Service Center?
If you have a research question, then the librarians in the RCO (behind the Information Desk) will be able to work with you on your topic. They can assist you with questions like:
- I need some economic data to support my argument.
- How can I publish my conference presentation slides?
- What policy work has been done in the last 10 years to improve the drinking water quality in the United States?
Librarians are available via phone, email, chat, and text if you can't stop in. You can also contact the librarian that works with your academic department to set up a meeting.