You’re probably familiar with a lot of the JHU offices and centers; maybe you have visited the Office of Multicultural Affairs, checked equipment out of the Digital Media Center, or joined some of the more than 300 student organizations and clubs.
Here are a few more:
- The Center for Social Concern encourages and coordinates volunteering and helping the community, including events such as the President’s Day of Service (President Daniels, that is)
- Our chapter of Habitat for Humanity
- Center for Global Initiatives
You MUSICIANS and DANCERS may not realize that there are practice rooms at the Mattin Center. Do you need drums, piano, or a mirror? We’ve got those.
You DO know about the Center for Health, Education, and Wellness (CHEW), but it’s always worth repeating. Read the links on the left to see just a few of the ways that the center can help you. CHEW is the part of the student health center that works on promoting good health. For YOU.
- Edible Book Festival — The most delicious event of the year. Be creative, eat cake, win prizes!
- Dirty Books and Longing Looks — Gaze at erotica!